In our global society, the skills necessary for effective leadership are more complex and multi-faceted now than they have ever been. We believe Illinois students need to learn these skills while in school because the world needs better leaders.
To read more about how the Illinois Leadership Center is making an impact in the lives of Illinois Students, please review our Leadership Success Stories book.
All of the ILC programs and services are free for Illinois students, so financial contributions can help more students experience world class leadership education! Here is what your contribution could do:
- $10- would support one student to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment
- $100- would support one student to attend an i-Program
- $300- would support a class of 30 students to participate in a Leadership Workshop
- $500- would support one student to participate in the Leadership Certificate Program
- $1,000- would allow one student to attend The Institute™ by LeaderShape®
- $4,000- would support an entire i-Program session
- $5,000- would support one Faculty Fellow's research for one year
- $10,000- would support the Leader in Residence program for one year
- $100,000- would endow one i-Program curriculum
Please contact Dr. Gayle Spencer, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-333-0604 for assistance or questions.