Celebrating 25 Years of LeaderShape at Illinois
During the 2018-2019 academic year, we are celebrating the 25th year of LeaderShape® at Illinois! We have been able to develop strong leaders with this amazing partnership. Some of the highlights include:
We are proud to have impacted so many in the pursuit of helping to build better leaders!
See below how you can support the ILC in achieving our mission and vision.
Support the ILC
As we continue to plan for the next 25 years, we look forward to your continued support. You can assist the Illinois Leadership Center by donating your time, talent, and treasure.
How can you help? By serving as a Leadership Coach in our Leadership Certificate Program, as an Alumni Coach at our Imprint i-Program (which usually occurs in February), or as a Cluster Facilitator at The Institute™ by LeaderShape® (which occurs in January).
Here is what your financial contribution to the ILC could do:
- $10- would support one student to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment
- $100- would support one student to attend an i-Program
- $300- would support a class of 30 students to participate in a Leadership Workshop
- $500- would support one student to participate in the Leadership Certificate Program
- $1,000- would allow one student to attend The Institute™ by LeaderShape®
- $4,000- would support an entire i-Program session
- $5,000- would support one Faculty Fellow's research for one year
- $10,000- would support the Leader in Residence program for one year
- $100,000- would endow one i-Program curriculum
Please contact Dr. Gayle Spencer, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-333-0604 for assistance or questions.
Join us to celebrate this milestone. Click here to RSVP now!