15 Years of Leadership
During the 2017-2018 academic year, we celebrated 15 years of the Illinois Leadership Center! We have been able to do some amazing things these past 15 years! Some of the highlights include:
- Nearly 800 students have completed the Leadership Certificate Program
- Over 14,000 attended i-Programs
- More than 22,000 attended a leadership workshop
- 67 students served as Graf Interns
- Some 1,500 faculty, staff, alumni, and community members have helped to build Illini Leaders as facilitators or Certificate Coaches
We are proud to have impacted so many in the pursuit of helping to build better leaders! We celebrated these accomplishments in conjunction with the University's sesquicentennial (150 years anniversary of the University) and the Campaign for Illinois by counting down 15 reasons to celebrate the Illinois Leadership Center. Read below to learn about our 15 reasons to celebrate the Illinois Leadership Center!
Support the ILC
As we continue to plan for the next 15 years, we look forward to your continued support. You can assist the Illinois Leadership Center by your time, talent, and treasure.
How can you help? By serving as a volunteer coach in our Leadership Certificate Program, an alumni coach at our one-day Imprint i-Program (usually in February), or as a speaker in our Alumni Workshop Series.
Here is what your financial contribution to the ILC could do:
- $10- would support one student to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment
- $100- would support one student to attend an i-Program
- $300- would support a class of 30 students to participate in a Leadership Workshop
- $500- would support one student to participate in the Leadership Certificate Program
- $1,000- would allow one student to attend The Institute™ by LeaderShape®
- $4,000- would support an entire i-Program session
- $5,000- would support one Faculty Fellow's research for one year
- $10,000- would support the Leader in Residence program for one year
- $100,000- would endow one i-Program curriculum
In honor of the ILC 15th Anniversary:
A 5-year pledge of $1500 annually ($7500 total), would be a gift of $125/month
A 5-year pledge of $3000 annually ($15,000 total), would be a gift of $250/month
Please contact Dr. Gayle Spencer, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-333-0604 for assistance or questions.
15 Reasons to Celebrate the ILC